Monday, July 15, 2013

kneaders pumpkin bread...


Okay, when I first looked through my recipes to find the perfect pumpkin bread [I'm so ready for fall!], I came across this recipe from Kneaders. I've heard amazing things about kneaders, but sadly, I've never had the chance to eat there. I know I know, clearly I need to get out more...I'm working on it. Until then, I'll take  this bread any day, and if it's anything like the real thing...I'll be traveling a long way to get some!

Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread


INGREDIENTS:
  • 3-⅓ cups unbleached all purpose Flour
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 tbsp Cinnamon
  • 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1-½ teaspoon Salt
  • 2-⅔ cups Sugar
  • ⅔ cups Softened Butter
  • 4 whole Eggs
  • 1 pound (or 1 30oz can or 2 15oz cans) Mashed Pumpkin
  • ⅔ cups Water
  • 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Sift together dry ingredients and set aside. Cream sugar and butter until well incorporated. Add eggs one at a time and then add the mashed pumpkin. Alternate adding dry ingredients with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into three large greased bread pans and bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.

oh, the best part...this recipe should make 3 loaves.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!