Monday, July 23, 2012

notice anything?!

Wow, it has been quite the weekend,
 and I've been a busy girl!
Notice anything different on the blog!?
Take a look upwards...
See some new words?!
I figured that it was about time to get my butt in gear and at least put
an about me section on this little blog for goodness sakes!

When I decided a few months ago that I was going to take my blog from private to public, I never thought I'd have "followers", or "commenters" and I never thought my email would be filled with the
sweetest messages from all of you! So I thought the blog needed just a little face lift and some new things to look at!
So go ahead & take a look,
and do me a favor and have an absolutely amazing Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Great blog. Will be sure 2 keep in touch & keep up the awesome work...

    Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop, super cute! Newest follower.

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!