hope everyone of you had an amazing weekend but oh my goodness. I seriously don't know how it's already the end of May, and in 5 days I will be running my first 5k! I've said this many times before, but I'm a total wanna-be runner, and I'm totally okay with it, but over the past few months, it's turned into something so much more that that. I've set this goal and it has been hard, but I honestly never thought I'd be feeling this good about myself! But one of the things that makes me feel even more awesome while I'm running, is when I have some new beats to run to! I'm totally that girl that is running on the side of the road, totally jamming out, singing her lungs out, and probably a little dancing thrown in there, all by herself...[okay I may stop on the corner and break down the "super bass" rap a bit too!]. I actually get excited about going running when my ipod is fully charged, my tennis shoes are clean, and I have a new work out playlist!
Here are some of my MUST HAVE songs for tonights run...
1. Outasight - Now or Never
2. Trapt - Headstrong
3. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
4. Shakira - Waka Waka [you can judge until you have listened!]
5. Chris Brown - Turn Up the Music
6. Josh Gracin - Nothing to lose [had to throw some country in the list]
7. Hey Monday - Hurricane Streets
8. Stand Out -from the Goofy Movie [yep, you better believe it!]
9. Blink -182 - Girl at the Rockshow [remember these guys!?]
10. Aerosmith - Just Push Play
In honor of "5k week" [yah, I totally just made that up] I will be posting my must have songs for that nights run, after every post!