I ran my final run [3.1 mile baby] last night before tomorrow's 5k race and it felt so good.
I'm giving all the credit to my new running socks...yes, I said socks.
I never thought I'd spend more than $1-2 on a pair of socks, but these $13 [A PAIR] pretty much changed my whole thought process last night...I will never go back!
We got our "race" packets yesturday as well and I've been giddy ever since.
I'm so ready to kick this race in the butt!
My "color" playlist is ready to go and final.
Here are my first ten that made the cut!
1. Outasight - Now or Never
2. Good Feeling - Flo- Rida
3. Aerosmith - Just Push Play
4. Headstrong - Trapt
5. Jessie James - Boys in the summer
6. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Damn Regret
7. Kelly Clarkson - What doesn't Kill You [stronger]
8. We The Kings - Stay Young
9. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
10. Hey Monday - Hurricane Streets
Oh and did I mention we had to come up with a team name!?
and, do you want to know how awesome we are...
You better believe it!