Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIHUTW...

I don't know how this week has already made it to Wednesday! g o o d n e s s! I think that quiet book page made me go a little crazy there towards the end...it may take a miracle for me to get my head back on my shoulders!
Since the past week has been full of procrastination, that means that pictures of H...well, not many exist for this week of his life....[ooops.]  Somehow though, I did manage to create his 5-11 month photo book last week and just got it in the mail the other day! I will never pass up a free photo book!
If you remember this post last year, I was able to create a photobook of Hudson's first 4 months of life! It was seriously so fun to compare the two [I won't lie, some tears were shed!]
I won't bore you with all 20 plus pages, but I'm a little obsessed!
[ps. I've never had to pay for a photo book....not-a-one!
Shutterfly is pretty much amazing!]
  •  Hudson has now officially mastered opening and closing doors. Yep, that's right, my 11 month old son is tall enough,  & has enough determination & power to open doors! How the heck am I supposed to keep up with him now!? [I'm almost positive that my Zumba classes & 5k training are not going to cut it!] I'm just waiting for him to figure out that the fridge is not magic and he can open that himself too!
  • We are getting very excited for Easter this year. Obviously Hudson has NO idea what's going on, but you better believe that his Easter basket is already to go! I still can't believe that Easter last year, I was in the hospital giving birth to Hudson! Easter has always held a special place in my heart, but now I can say that it has more than one very special meaning, that has changed my life forever.
  • I've been on a "making a tie" kick [you know, since the sewing machine was already out!] for this little man lately! Take a look below! so fun but i'll admit...possibly a little out of control!?
  • Our weather has been a little unpredictable this week to say the least! But I will take any chance that I can get to these chunk-a-lunk legs into some shorts!
[sorry for the confusion...I wasn't talking about my legs!]
I did manage to take a "blog worthy" picture of Hudson this week... in the tub... where he is happiest... almost all eight pearly whites showing... neck rolls at their finest... and eyelashes at full length!
I can't even imagine life without him.
I take that back, I don't want to imagine life without him. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!