Monday, November 28, 2011

behind...

I'm a little behind but so ready to get back into the swing of things and get caught up!
Lets start by counting how old my little boy is.
He was born in April.
so.
May.
June.
July.
August.
September.
October.
November.
pretty sure that makes seven whole months.
I wish that my math was wrong,
or I didn't know my months so that number would be a little less,
 but turns out I passed kindergarten with flying colors,
and my calculations are correct.

 -Hudson refuses to sit 90% of the time. He is always standing, or patting my leg [to get my attention] or leaning over to try and reach both of my hands so that he can stand.
- He has now figured out that he can bend over while standing.
-We [doctors included] will all be shocked if he decides one day that he wants to start crawling!
- He still continues to sleep from 7:30pm - 7:30am
[unless we are traveling and then it's all down hill]
- Hudson is still taking 3-4 legit naps a day.
- He loves "real" food. [I have yet to buy any jar baby food.] I have stopped blended food as well, and he is doing so good with everything [except bananas] he eats. His new favorite food this week are waffles with mangos. I wasn't lying when I said "real" food.
- He is in love with bath time. He dunks his head in the water and then shakes all the water off! Hilarious!
- We are in size 4 diapers.
-Size 3 shoes.
-Weighing in at close to 25lbs. [yeah, ask me how my back is feeling, I dare you.]
-I've started buying 9 month shirts, 12month pjs, and 12month pants [excluding jeans] all for the length. This kid is L O N G!
-2 teeth.
- His eyes have stayed blue with no sign of changing!
This little boy is my whole world.
 I feel so lucky every single morning to get to wake up to this little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!