Monday, October 31, 2011

my little buster...

hAppY HaLLoWeeN!

but we are missing Boise alot today. [only 2 days until we leave]
Well we do everyday, but my little boy was representing from 870 miles away as
Buster Bronco [BSU mascot!] for halloween!
We went super simple this year- mainly because this it's freezing outside,
it means absolutely nothing to Hudson,
I wanted something comfortable, [I'm not all about uncomfy costumes for the little ones]
&
we get NO trick-or-treaters at our condo,
But even if we did just go to one house, this little boy looked adorable and
 loved his little pumpkin pale!



 

I have a feeling that tonight is going to be one restful night for us all. Hudson was absolutely exhausted after getting dressed up and dinner with Ashley, Dave & Isabel!

1 comment:

I love reading every single one of your comments!