Thursday, July 14, 2011

in order...

I hate unpacking! (yes, we've been home for over a week. don't judge.)
exhibit a:
(there are 2 more piles just like this on my bed)

phew. now that we have that out of the way...

Seriously, there is absolutley NO reason why these clothes are not folded, hanging, and in drawers. except for one small little detail.


I can't get enough of this little boy!

Priorities!?!
I've got them under control, and in order.

Our clothes aren't going anywhere. They will still be there tomorrow, and probably the next day. They will not move unless I decided to actaully fold them and I'm hoping that within the next few days that I won't gain 2409282039 pounds, and they will still fit 2 days from now.

But little buggy is going somewhere. "Oh the places you will go". He is growing up right before my eyes and there is NO stopping it. He is starting to laugh, smiles whenever he sees me, "talks" when he wakes up from naps, & all of his newborn clothes are useless to us now. Again, he is movin' on up. Hudson will still be here tomorrow, and the next day, but he will be one day older. I can't get this back. July 14, 2011 will never come again...so I'm going to take every second to give him kisses, and sqeeze him, and hold him, and love on him, because I will never get this day back.
I figure I might as well do it all now, because before I know it, I'm going to be dropping him off at his first day of school, and he will want to be a "big boy" and walk in by himself, he will probably be embarrassed that his mommy is yelling
"I love you, remember who you are, and to make a new friend"
So for now, those clothes are going to wait, Hudson is going to nap so he can grow big and strong, and I'm going to blog!
Priorities!? I've still got them in order.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry love...those clothes will get "unpacked" as you wear them! That's my philosophy! :) Love you and Hudson is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of him either...the kids were seriously SO cute the other day! You and Kalob be ready cause I think Hudson will be a heartbreaker for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!