Saturday, July 16, 2011

mister charming...

129,600minutes, 2016 hours, 91 days, 12 weeks, 3months old tomorrow.

 Can you believe it?
I certainly can't.

My little man, isn't so little anymore, weighing close to 14lbs and growing by the day!
But I'm feeling incredibly lucky for every single breath he takes, every smile he gives me, every hour that he sleeps at night (9-10hrs), every little giggle, squeel, every time he flirts with the cashier at check out, & believe it or not I'm grateful for every single cry, poopy diaper, blow- out, ruined outfit, & spit up moment that he delights me with.

We celebrated this monumental day this week with a "play date" (this is us girls' disguise for our "girl time"), a park date with the women in the ward, movie in the park on a big screen, gelato, Wendy's wild berry frosty shakes, lunch with daddy, sleeping in on saturday until 9am (be jealous), skyping with my family, homemade ice-cream, BBQ on the lake with friends & Saturday afternoon naps!
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Yes, this is my 3 month old.

He is my double chinned, chunky legged, absolutely adorable, 
m i s t e r   c h a r m i n g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!