Sunday, June 19, 2011

daddy...

Obviously this is a obvious post on an obvious day, but this is one that can not pass me by, because I have the most simply amazing daddy a girl could ask for! I feel so incredibly lucky to call him dad, and I know that Hudson will take pride in knowing that he is his grandpa- and the best one around!
My dad has taught me more about life and love, respect and honor, pride and trust, knowledge and family and most importantly the gospel.
He has been a constent rock and example in my life and I honestly don't know where I would be without his direction in my daily life.
He has given me agency, responsibility & the knowledge of how to let a man treat me, and the "boys are stupid" talk, until I got married. He has been there through thick and thin, the good and the bad, all the silly phone calls from college because I didn't know why it was snowing in October in Rexburg or why my computer was sounding like it was a jet. He was with me when I purchased my first car, got my first job, graduated high school, went away to college, and graduated dental assisting school. He was there through the heart aches and breakups and the night I got home with a ring on my finger which led to my wedding day to a man that reminded me of him through and through. He has been at every sporting, school & church activity. Every music festival, & choir concert. He has provided more for me than I ever could have imagined and there are not enough words to thank him.
My life is so much better for having him in it.
Love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!