Sunday, June 26, 2011

cake and candles.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing women that will ever walk this earth.
To the woman that has made me the girl I am today.
To the lady that has no enemies, has love for everyone, and has a smile on her face
at all times.
To my best friend, my go-to person, and shoulder to cry on.
To the person where most of my cell phone minutes and texts go to.
Happy Birthday to the BOISE livin',
yellow bug drivin',
iphone talkin',
pre-school teachin',
music blaring,
country singing lady...(wave if you see her!)
Honestly, I don't know where I would be without her.
So although we are not with her now to light the candles and eat the cake...let the countdown begin until we will be boise livin for 5 days!
4 days mom. 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!