Sunday, May 8, 2011

one years and mothers.

One year down, an e t e r n i t y more to go!
And what a heck of a year it has been.


We got married, honeymooned, receptioned, got the phone call that we were moving to Colorado for Kalob's job, moved away from eachother for about a month just a mere 3 weeks after getting married, Kalob turned 28 and we went skydiving, put our house up for rent, said good-bye to our family and friends, packed up our stuff and moved, found out we were pregnant just 2 months after moving and 3 months after getting married- SUPRISE, found a job I absolutley love, discovered amazing friends, went home to boise at least once a month, thanksgiving and christmas came and went, I turned 23, and on April 24, 2011 we became parents!








and then there was...
MOTHER'S DAY!
and guess what?! I'm a mother! I can't even begin to tell you the blessings I count every single day for the oppurtunity to be a mother to the most amazing little boy in the whole world- who (I just have to brag) gave me the best and most simply amazing mother's day gift ever and slept for 7.5 hours straight last night! Yep. That's my boy!



We were also lucky enough to still have my mom here! My mom is seriously the most amazing women I have ever encountered and I know so many people would agree. She has taught be to live every single day to the fullest. To love with everything I have. "Don't talk to strangers" but smile at them, and to "remember who you are" every day. I have been so blessed, not only this week to have her here with us, but to have a best friend- my whole life. I can only hope I can be half the mom to Hudson as she was to us kids. We are truely lucky. Certainly not ready in the least bit to drop her off at the airport to go back home...BUT with doing that comes a wonderful countdown! Only 2 weeks until I fly back to Boise for my sister's graduation with Hudson! Let the madness begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!