Monday, May 2, 2011

hormones.

HiGHs & LoWs.

Ladies, we all know what I'm talking about. But I never knew it would be like this.If you know me well, I'm not an emotional person. I can hold my own, without tears. None of this "sticks and stones" stuff, no tears shed through romantic movies or sad TV shows (except greys anatomy, and a few CMT music videos)but after having this amazing child, I'm starting to become that girl that carries tissues in her purse, and has back-ups in the diaper bag- and for some reason, I'm totally okay with that.


I know this video has been on basically everyones social network sites, and sent through mass emails and texts, but really, it's pretty amazing. I cried. It didn't take much. After having this little peanut in our home for a few days now, my "I am grateful for" list has sky rocketed...and I'm pretty sure that all i can take credit for is having a growing belly with a child in it, the rest has to go to the Lord. We are so incredibly grateful for a strong, healthy, and wonderful baby to call our own and to complete our family.




Really. How Great Thou Art.


1 comment:

  1. I must be out of touch, because I hadn't seen that yet...thanks for sharing!! What a beautiful job she did!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!