Thursday, April 14, 2011

niagara falls...

Can I just begin by saying that I have, without a doubt, the most amazing family and friends ever. Niagara Falls hit our home today when I recieved one of the best packages I've ever found in the mail box. I have checked every single day for the past 5 days, the mail man probably thinks I'm waiting for the stork to drop off the baby in the pick up box as I waddle to the mail box when I see him drive by!

When I went home for christmas, my mom and I went to the fabric store to look at fabric for the nursery, and my mom found the cutest fabric and decided that she was going to make a quilt. I haven't seen it at all through the process until today, and I'm suprised I didn't go into labor with tears and excitement! I'm obsessed, and I know "little baby k" is going to have some wonderfully, peaceful (fingers crossed) nights with this "grandma's touch" quilt! Thank you so much mommy...can't wait to see you- SO soon! :)

Along with the quilt, my mom's friend, stacey, who is beyond amazing, offered to make us a car-seat cover, and I about fell over when I saw it. It is better than I had ever expected! It fits perfectly, and matches so well, with a little suprise underneath!

This is the "suprise" underneath! Loving it!


THEN, I got a package from The Children's Place. I hadn't ordered anything from there, and I was a bit confused to say the least...but I didn't want to complain or ask any questions! haha. I opened it and found that it was from one of my dearest friends! Then I certainly wasn't complaining, and niagara falls hit yet again!

One more thing...a wonderful thing to be exact! My brother and his wife are so excited to take on the new titles of "aunt" and "uncle"...and sent us the cutest little jersery...



B O I S E S T A T E STYLE!


I'm feeling so incredibly blessed for everything that I have been given, and today was a perfect confirmation, and believe it or not, it had nothing to do with the gifts...it had to do with the amazing thought that went into each gift. Again, without a doubt, I have the best family and friends...ever.


still...11 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!