Saturday, April 2, 2011

and we're going with it...

Life has been incredibly good to me. My family is wonderful. My friends are remarkable. My husband is the most amazing person I have ever met. And to top it all off, I have a little baby boy inside of me, that is going to make me a mommy. I am one lucky girl, to say the least.

Oh and have I mentioned...our little man is going to be here in 23 days. Yep, that's right. Because "little baby k" is breech, we have decided to schedule a c-section...april 25th is the lucky day, and we're going with it, that is unless he decides to come a little early...which then could happen at any point! I love being pregnant, probably more than I should, but it is coming to a stop, there's an end in sight, and it's all happening THIS month! No more of this "next month" business! Our lives are about to change, drastically, and we are thrilled!


All I'm waiting for now, is my belly button to go from "in" to "out"...I'm not too sure it's going to happen with only 3 weeks to go, but we check at least twice a day!


Possibility?!


1 comment:

I love reading every single one of your comments!