Friday, March 18, 2011

much needed assistance...

As of today, it's official...I can no longer bend/lean over long enough, without being in intense pain or losing my breath, to paint my toenails! It was quite the horrifying realization, but then again, I think that's pretty dang good, considering I only have just a few weeks left until this baby is out of my tummy! Something had to be done about my "pedicure dilema", and the only thing that would put shame to my many attemps this morning...PEDICURE with assistance.

I stood just staring at the wall of colors, a little overwhelming because I get bored very easily, especially because I'm always in flip flops, and I knew I would be looking at them for a good long time, so white ended up becoming the obvious choice! The best part of it all, I was able to go with some of the women from work...I've only been gone for 3 days and I miss them terribly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!