Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i love weddings. so much.


We were able to go back home to Boise (seems like a common accurance I know, considering the security personal at the denver airport know me and how often i fly, and the southwest bag check-in guy, Matt, knows when I fly, and where I fly too! Sad? I think not- it just means I love my family! ) to attend
Jake and Jenny's wedding!
We felt so blessed that we were able to make it! It was a short trip for us, but so worth everything! They are so completely in love- its so refreshing to see that they have found eachother and are going to have a wonderful
life together!

1 comment:

  1. They are the perfect couple. :) Couldn't be happier for them both! And you are a sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!