Thursday, September 30, 2010

DADDY WAS HERE!

Oh what a weekend this past weekend was! I was feeling a bit homesick this week and it was perfect timing to have my dad here for the weekend. He had a conference in Denver, and decided to extend his trip to spend a little quality time in Colorado.

Kalob had to work on Friday, so being the hostess that I am, I had the whole day planned out and a beautiful hike was first on the list!

The hike was listed as "easy"...YEAH RIGHT! At first we were just strolling along...and then- BAM. I was so beyond done. We were more...how do i put this... rock climbing, yah those are the right words...but at the end, it was an amazing view, an amazing feeling to be on top, and it meant we were on our way DOWN! , I needed a nap! We were able to take wonderful pictures, finally were able to spend some time with my dad in Colorado, which meant so much, we saw a few snakes ( I about peed my pants) we had to take a few breathers, but we made it to the top, and i'm SO glad I had my dad there with me!

LOVE YOU DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!