Monday, November 4, 2013

the game of catch up.

okay okay. I know it's been forever since I've updated the blog, which means I have pictures coming out of every space possible. so i'm dedicating every day this week to everything "catch up"...so pretty much it's going to be like an entire week of WIHUTW. I know, amazing right?!


First, I should probably start with our quick trip to Boise. We made a quick trip back to Boise to get our rental house ready to go for the new tenants and to spend some time with family, of course. We are seriously so lucky that our home is in the same city as my family. I honestly don't know if we could still do it without them! And what a great excuse to just go home?! 
I'm not complaining.

we have managed to be in Boise every single year, right around Halloween. We have always carved pumpkins with my grandparents, but this was the first year we decided to dress up...and I have a feeling it has to do with a little two year old who is starting to understand the concept of "holidays"!! Just a thought.

I may get in BIG trouble for posting these, but I figure if they didn't want their picture on my blog, then they shouldn't have worn the costume right?!

Oh my parents. 
My mom is a preschool teacher and this was her costume this year for their party.
I can't help but laugh every single time I see this picture.



















Nobody has time to actually carved pumpkins right?!

And naturally there was a bsu game on while we were home...
And natrually that means that we dressed up to cheer on our broncos.




If you hear of anyone that ever doubts the love that my family has for Hudson...just send them on over to this blog, and read one post...just one. Seriously, it's pretty dang undeniable!
and now that's in November and everyone and their mom is doing their 31 days of thankfulness...I'm just going to say, once again, as if I haven't said it enough, how incredible grateful I am for my family. When I say that I don't know where we would be without them...I'm serious. I really don't know where we would be without them. hudson is one lucky dude to have the relationship he does with them, get to see them as much as he does, and have them be apart of his life...even though we live a few states away.


1 comment:

  1. Love all of the fun costumes! Glad you were able to go visit with family (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!