Monday, October 21, 2013

bow ties & hair bows.

When I started Knotted and Tied, I never knew it would become something what it has. Am I making millions...nope, not even close. Am I making thousands?! nope. But I'm having a blast doing what I do, and lately I've been having even more fun as I've been tested out a few methods for bow ties...and as adorable as those are, it has lately turned into hair bows after some custom orders and many requests for these fabric choices.

 So after some re-vamping and thought, Knotted and Tied now has over 
30 different options for a custom order for bow ties and or hair bows.





BAM.
would it be weird if Hudson and I match...
a bow tie around his neck, and a hair bow in my hair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!