Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ham and Swiss Hawaiian Roll siders [recipe]...

I've been seeing this recipe on Pinterest over and over again, so we thought,
"what the heck!" and made it the other night...one word- delicious!

Ham and Swiss Siders!
[dont let these ingredients scare you away!]

INGREDIENTS:
2 packages of king Hawaiian rolls
12 slices of thin sliced ham
12 slices Swiss cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder [which I did not have, so I sliced up an actual onion and it worked great.]
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven to 375. You will need two 9x13 pans. place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan. place ham on the rolls. cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place two pieces on each sandwich. put the top if the roll on top.

2. In a sauce pan, you will mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion & garlic powder together. Melt the butter and mix in the rest.

3. Brush the melted mixture on top on the rolls.

4. Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted!

 
Simple enough right?! 
Now, do yourself a huge favor and go get some kings Hawaiian rolls and make these ASAP! 
you will not be disappointed!







2 comments:

  1. What a great little thing to have for a party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these on mine and my husband's first date (wayyy before Pinterest) and that's how I got him to fall in love with me. True story. I'm so glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!