Thursday, January 24, 2013

mommy brain mixer [co-host!]...

I always love amazing opportunities and always try and jump aboard when they come along, and this is no exception! So get those mommy posts up and ready...and link up!

I don't have much to say today, mainly because I'm pretty positive that I have been the absolute worst mom ever this week. If yesterday's post didn't let you know that I'm sick, then this post will!
I think after 21 months of being a mom, I finally understand that 
"mama's don't get sick days."
So while I'm still trying to figure out how to breath through one nostril, keeping my very busy toddler entertained, and trying not to make my countdown to nap time so obvious...I will be getting caught up on all of your links!
 mbmixerban Welcome to the Mommy-Brain Mixer! So happy you're here. One of our favorite things to do is to share stories about motherhood and our littles. At the Mommy-Brain Mixer, we invite your to share about anything and everything motherhood or little people related. This is a perfect place to find great blogs to follow, make wonderful new blog friends, and enjoy entertaining reads!
Mommy MUSTS:
  1. Follow our lovely co-hosts: Elise, Megan, and Becky.
  2. Link up your mommy post, not your homepage.
  3. Visit at least the two links ahead of you & leave comment love.
Optional, but appreciated:
  • Follow your hosts, Jelli and Cassie
  • Who said all #mommy blogs are the same? Be inspired & find remarkable reads at the Mommy-Brain Mixer. –>> Tweet this!
  • Link back to the party by adding the button or a text link to your blog post.
Photobucket 
If you are instered in co-hosting a Mommy-Brain Mixer, send an email to Jelli at jellibeanjournals@hotmail.com!
Link on up, Ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting today! Hoping you feel better soon. Being sick with kids is the worst!
    Meredith
    www.themomoftheyear.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy's don't get sick days do they?!?! That's when disney movies come into play at our house! :)
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us, Elise. Hope your whole household is feeling great this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!