Friday, October 12, 2012

friday letters [12]...

dear husband: you don't have to leave this weekend...really you don't...just saying. dear hudson: you are quite destructive kid. All we can do is laugh. dear VP debate: I know you were important to some...but grey's anatomy was really important to me, dangit. dear The Script: your new album = amazing. dear christmas cards: please just design yourself! dear zit on my forehead: go the heck away. please. dear boise: hurry up. we can not wait any longer! dear popsicles: although it's freezing outside, you always hit the spot! dear weekend: you are going to be long. Bring it on!

Photobucket



8 comments:

  1. I felt the exact same way about the VP debate, and I wrote the exact same letter! Haha.

    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love these letters :) your son's name is soo cute.

    yes, the weekend DOES hit the spot—bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samesies on the VP debate, lady. Loving your blog! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sad about greys too.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a fat zit on my forehead too!! It's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, we're the same person. I also realized halfway through a show that the debate was on.... and finished the show. And I also have a huge zit (mine's on my nose), just in time to take family pictures this weekend. Your blog is so cute. I'm excited to be blog friends! (And I'm following you back :)

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog =)

    newest follower!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!