I had some realizations and thoughts this weekend...
- We have hit a HUGE milestone people. huge. 500 followers to be exact. We hit that number and I couldn't be more excited. I know that they say "numbers" don't matter, but this has been a goal of mine for almost 4 whole months, and once a goal is reached...there is cause for a little celebration don't you think?! Which in blogging terms...500 follower g i v e a w a y ! [If you would like to be apart of the giveaway shoot me an email - I'd love to have you! ]
- Do you remember the tie shop that I have... Knotted and Tied?! Yeah, well it has been extremely neglected [understatement]. But. I have been working on some new styles and designs, and need to make some room for them. So, we are officially in full FALL SALE mode! Use promo code "FALL SALE" for an amazing deal of Buy 2 get 1 free!
- Just a few more days until Boise...which means only about a week until the Color Run. Remember last time?! I do have to say that I feel so unprepared this time around... Say a little prayer for our crazy 13 hour car ride...yep, call us cRaZy!
- I have some amazing sponsors, which means that I have some amazing guest posts coming up...like a recipe for pumpkin brownies...yeah, you should probably check in often!
- Have you heard of the Cara Box?! If you haven't, head over to Wifessionals and found the details...lets just say I'm super excited to receive mine in the mail from Ashley at Wanna Be Green.
How is all of that for starting off your Monday?!
Hope everyone's weekend was fabulous!