What is Hudson up to Wednesday!
Oh my goodness...it's been quite the week!
The hubby is finally home, and Hudson is soaking it all up.
I wish I would have had a video tape running when Hudson saw Kalob pull up in front of the condo...
Let's just say, that kid ran....and he ran fast!
While daddy was gone, we tried to stay busy, and busy we stayed...but without my camera.
Uggggg, I know!
So today you get crappy old school camera phone pictures!
- H got his very first bubble bath and loved it!
[I promise my child is not yellow!]
- We spent alot of time at the park, and he found the sand.
So much sand...everywhere....shoes, car, carseat, stroller, pockets...everywhere!
boys will be boys right?!
- We are so lucky to live so close to so many things, but one thing we haven't done is gone to the pet store...Mainly because a pet store is stinky...oh and because we don't have pets.
H cried when we left the store and kept barking like a dog, and pointing back to the store.
It breaks my heart, but certainly not enough to buy a pet...yet.
-Hudson has been saying his name...and then points at himself, and laughs.
- I think we have finally gotten over our "picky" food phase, and I'm so grateful...
it was getting so old, so fast!
- He learned the signs for Itsy Bitsy Spider...absolutely adorable!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Do something fun and start a countdown to the weekend!