Wednesday, June 6, 2012

guess who!?

Guess who's home!?

i am, I am!

Oh and it feels so good!
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and all I have to say at this point is...
don't come over to my house, un-announced, for the next week or so!
It's a little scary over here.
I honestly can't promise you that I won't unpacked everything either,
considering we are making the trip back again in about 4 weeks! [heaven help us!]

There will be no WIHUTW today sadly, but I can promise you that you won't be disappointed when you see some of the pictures that were taken from this past week!
We had so much fun on our little trip back to Boise!
I have so many stories to share, so stay tuned...

I will leave you with this...
because I just can't get enough, and couldn't resist.
[a very close giraffe, nana, and hudson, who was laughing hysterically!]

4 comments:

  1. so cute and I'm of course jealous you got to go to Boise. :) Hope you gave that place some extra love for me!

    Welcome back to blog world, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture!! Glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that the giraffe was that close!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!