Sunday, April 8, 2012

easter.

Like I've said before, I love holidays. This year I was especially excited for Easter to come around for a few reasons.one. Aunt Aly was here this weekend and although she had to open her Easter basket in the car on the way to the airport, it was so much fun to have her here, spending the weekend with us! two. because last Easter, Hudson was born! I actually didn't know it was Easter, but I was quickly informed that he was in fact my Easter baby...

three. easter baskets...duh!
[I promise the husband got a basket too!] Little man had so much fun "shake shake shakin" his "noodle/goldfish/pirate bootie" filled Easter eggs! We even introduced him to some bubbles! :) [wait until [wednesday] you see the video of hudson and his new "bunny" that Nana sent!]
four. [and most important]
I'm reminded more and more every day about the love I have for God. I know I'm not one to write about religion or churchy- stuff, but I can't help but to feel so incredibly over-whelmed for my life, my family, the beautiful weather, friends, the roof over my head and the knowledge that I have of where it all came from. I know that He lives. I know that He died for me. I am so thankful!
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him. John 3:16-17
If you haven't taken a minute to look around at your blessings & surroundings...you probably should [Just a thought.] 


Hope everyone had an amazing & relaxing Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!