Tuesday, March 27, 2012

good/bad...

Oh what a day we have had, and it's only 1pm.

bad news: I woke up at 2am, in a complete panic. I jumped up on the bed, and started yelling "spider, spider, spider....no I mean it's a snake. Hunny, how are you going to get it without it biting you!? Oh my gosh..." By this time I'm standing in the corner of our bedroom in tears.
good news: I have an amazing husband who shook out all the blankets and moved all the pillows to reassure me that there was nothing in our bed.

bad news: Kalob had to be at work at 5am this morning...boooo, and forgot to set his alarm.
good news: Hudson woke up in hysterics at 4:30am...thank you to our new alarm, Kalob made it to work on time!

bad news: Hudson did not go back to sleep after he woke up at 4:30. I went in there to see what was going on, and it was apparent as soon as I walked in the room that we had a MAJOR issue. Who knew that teething could cause the most stinky and frequent diapers. I'm talking all over his pjs, in his sleeper & even managed to get on the sheet. Let's just say, I threw away his onsie and pajamas.
good news: We stayed up and played after our little incident because there was no way that kid was going back to sleep- I think he was a little tramatized. That lasted about an hour, and that meant bed time- yet again. We both went back to sleep for 5 hours. Pure bliss.

bad news: My mom called today...in the middle of the day. I about had a heart attack. "Why is she calling? She is teaching. What could have happened? Oh my goodness, mom, what's wrong?!"
good news: It's spring break, everything is fine. She was calling about shoes she found for Hudson!
Oh how we love Nana.

good news: Frozen yogurt with the Young Women tonight. I've been looking forward to this for weeks!
good news: Aunt Aly is flying in on Thursday to spend the weekend in Colorado! I really do have one amazing family, right?!
good news: Almost done with my quiet book page [more on that later!]

I'm thinking the good is pulling ahead of the bad at this point...
I was getting a little worried!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! Well all the good news and how bad turned into good lol. Poor Hudson! Hope teething gets easier! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!