Wednesday, November 2, 2011

going to be a good day...

okay, lets be honest- every day is an amazing day when I get to spend every minute with Hudson, and today is no exception, but today is really going to be a good day!

We are packed and ready to go!
[we got at least 8 inches of snow last night, and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere, so lets just all say some quick prayers that I can actaully fly out tonight with no delays or cancellations. If all goes well Hudson and I get to see my family in 14 hours!]
Just ordered our Christmas cards last night!
[oh so excited for this! Not going to lie- I've been excited about this ever since we found out we were pregnant!]
It's an amazing eye-lash day!
[Girls, don't tell me you all don't know what I'm talking about! Don't you just feel a little bit better about yourself if they are curling just right, they have some length, and they aren't clumpy!?]

Just opened a package of clothes for Hudson!
[i have a weakness for online sales and justify it by getting bigger sizes so it goes under "christmas gifts"]
Now, Hudson is napping, I have my bowl of oatmeal, and a date with yesturdays recording of Dr. Phil!
[Yes, I know I should be cleaning or doing laundry or something really domestic, but I'm not! I have a feeling I'm going to be able to relate to this episode very well!]

Told you...
It's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!