Thursday, August 4, 2011

good thing...

Hudson woke up this morning at 4am to eat, and I knew he needed to be changed or he wouldn't make it to the morning without totally peeing through his outfit.
I went and made and bottle, got a diaper and started to change him. It was dark, the house was cold, but my pants were not.

me."Did I seriously just pee my pants?" (no. this is not a common occurance. actually not an occurance ever.)
kalob. "I think we are going to have some issues if you did."

I looked down at Hudson, and he has the biggest grin on his face, and he gave himself away.
There is a first time for everything at 4am, even to be peed on.

good thing I love this kid.



so this is a very unnecessary post. but we thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!