Wednesday, June 1, 2011

she's a graduate...

SISTER GRADUATED!
We couldn't be more proud! I'm feeling extremly blessed that I was able to go and support her & so grateful that Hudson was born when he was so that I was able to take him!
She is one of those girls that has amazing friends, amazing grades, has created so many amazing oppurtunities for herself, if she wants it- she'll find a way to get it. She's an amazing person, inside and out and I honestly couldn't ask for a better sister, and I know Hudson is so grateful for a pretty stellar aunt! I can't believe she is old enough to have graduated high school and to be moving out and onto college, I still remember our stupid little arguments and fights, but most importantly I remember her standing up at my rehearsal dinner, being my maid of honor at my wedding & becoming a best friend.
Kalob and I are so incredibly proud of her and all that she has done for herself. I can't even begin to describe how many awards she has earned, how many teams she has been apart of, and how many things she has yet to accomplish! SO excited to see what she does next! :) Love you Aly.

On a side note:
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
we missed having Kalob, Jake and Jenny there, but so glad to introduce Hudson to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!