Thursday, May 19, 2011

he doesn't even have to try...

Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom, I feel like I've been one for alot longer than 3 weeks. Hudson has brought something into our lives that I never expected. We feel so extremely blessed to have this little guy in our home every day, even when we have some tough days or tough nights. But while I'm feeling extremely grateful every single day, taking care of this little guy has taken a toll on my "appearance". Expected right?! Let's just say it has become nothing above sub-par. Hair is flat and in a pony tail, mascara half done, no paint on my toenails & clothing consisting of sweats, tank tops, and sports bras. So while I'm trying, oh so very hard,
Hudson doesn't even have to try!
Could he get any cuter?!
N E G A T I V E !

1 comment:

  1. Elise - Hudson is absolutely beautiful! I seriously cannot tell you enough how gorgeous your baby is! And I feel you on the "not yourself" thing - sweatpants are my best friend right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!