Friday, April 22, 2011

good friday...

If you ask me, it would be a great day to have a baby. Good Friday...what could be better story? Well, maybe if the baby was born yesturday or the day before, or even if it was a week ago...those all would have been amazing stories as well and I would have been thrilled to tell those stories over and over and over again. It seems that "little baby k" likes being in mommy's tummy though, causing some very unneccasary pain, contractions for the past 7 days (but of course, not close enough to be admitted),groin pain that will knock me to my feet within seconds, more than frequent bathroom trips, back labor/pain, and some gorgeous elephant fingers- all of which are incredibly worth it, but at the same time, when my prayers are starting and ending with

"please heavenly father, let's have this baby...right now. today. even tonight would work..."

I start to wonder about my mental and emotional state of mind...to say the least- I'm going nuts, crazy & insane!


We are headed to a doctors appointment within the next hour. I'm wanting, and needing some good news...just to keep us going, even for just a little bit longer.


Come on Good Friday!


ps. your prayers are still being excepted...so again- feel free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!