Thursday, February 3, 2011

kalob clay komma...


Yah, say that 10times!
But aside from the possible tongue twister, he is the most amazing man, husband, and soon-to-be father, you will ever meet.
So, it is "birthday week" and it's been amazing, until tonight. I had today off, and thought I'd be a little more domestic than usual. I made a pretty incredible dinner, and thought I'd shoot for some dessert. I was really wanting some apple crisp. My mom makes amazing apple crisp, but for some reason I couldn't find the recipe- so off to the internet I went. MISTAKE ONE!
I scooped some up in a bowl, topped with some whipped cream, for my wonderful husband who has been working so hard on the baby's room. I asked what he thought, and he shrugged his shoulders...NOT A GOOD SIGN! I tasted some, and about vomitted. hahaha. Somewhere along the way, something went terribly wrong (I'm blaming the internet.)
Needless to say, I was pretty bummed.


(A few minutes later)


I came out of the bathroom, with what had to be a horrified look on my face, since my husbands eyes got huge and he asked what was wrong.

"A stretch mark."

Could it be? Really?

10min later I checked again, I couldn't see it, but I'm still a little freaked out.
90% of pregnant women get them, I get it, and "baby" is so worth it, but I'm still shooting for that 10%...

The night continued, Grey's Anatomy comes on, Kalob leaves, and comes back with full arms.
He went to McDonalds to get me a mcflurry, I know he's amazing (I love the reese's one)...

He hands it to me, but it was reese's...I was a little confused. He continues to tell me that they have DISCONTINUED the reese's...again- I was a little bummed (understatment)...then he reaches into his target bag and pulls out.....


"How could I let my beautiful wife, not have her reese's in her ice cream?!"


OH I LOVE THIS MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!