Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it was love day...

Valentine's Day is going to come a little late for us this month, considering we are both working like crazy, and we will both be leaving this coming weekend, but I ALWAYS follow in my mom's footsteps, and can't let a holiday pass us by without a little celebration! Kalob had no idea what he was getting himself into when we got married, and holidays will always be followed by a party!

So simple I know, but we thought it was fun!

I cant' deny that i love my husband more than anything, and I can't hide that I love our marriage, our life, our routines, our friendship, and our little man on the way! I don't feel that I need a day to celebrate love, but it's nice to do a little something something for my best friend. Always and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!