Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIHUTW...

Oh this post is so long overdue...I mean it's Wednesday, so it can't be that overdue, but considering I haven't done a WIHUTW post in the past few weeks...we have a lot to catch up on and a lot of pictures to share!

We were able to go to Boise for a little "last hooray" before we have to start paying for little man to fly...[boo to turning two in a few weeks right?!]

[I don't even think i need to explain to you how very much this little boy loves his nana and papa.]









although we love being in boise, and we absolutely hate leaving...we love coming back to daddy.



We usually have a really rough transition coming home, and this time was no exception.
so of course that means extra snuggles.
and cooking...
and long rides in the car...
and loving on those chunky legs...
and getting in our Sunday best...
and just being Hudson...
Can't believe that this kid is going to be a whole two years old next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-32-crayon.html

    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!