Tuesday, January 15, 2013

that one time...

Want to walk down memory lane with me?
Because I've been walking down it for the past few weeks,
 looking through the pictures I whipped out while I was home for Christmas!

that one time when white lace tights were "in"....
oh wait.

that one time that girls' winter coats were rainbows and boys' were purple...
the time I was a toe head...
and continued to be a toe head...
The time when wearing one piece baby blue jumpers was awesome for family pictures...
that we will have forever and ever...
[not to mention that my parents managed to have a blonde,brunette, and a red head.]
That time when pointy white shoes kept me up at night because 
I was just that excited to wear them to school the next day...
take notice: my skirt matches my shirt pocket.

or that wonderful time that my swim suit barely covered me while doing the Egyptian.

BAhahahahaha.
I don't even know that this pictures needs a caption!

The time I thought it was cool to put key chain animals on my junior high back pack...
Clearly, that happened all year long, every single day.

The time when I wore overalls to my neck, 
and my sister wore a winnie the pooh bow.
legendary right there people. legendary.



How was that nice little walk...
and now i take you to the present....
don't forget to enter the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!