Thursday, January 17, 2013

copycat linkup [co-host!]

You may remember the last copycat link up I participated in?!
 I told myself it was going to be a fantastic way to get myself ready for the day, and in actual clothes...and in actual clothes I mean, no sweats. Seems easy enough right?! wrong. I fell back into my old ways shortly after and didn't feel a bit bad about it...until I remembered that I was co-hosting the copy cat link up with Carly and Mary. 
So I got my butt in gear, and got dressed, and you should to...
I mean you are probably already dressed right?!
Find a picture.
Link it up!

GUIDELINES:   

1) Follow your hosts -- Texas Lovebirds and Trusty Chucks.  

2) Everyone likes comments! Please visit at least one other blog and leave a comment.  

3) Link to a specific post about your copycat style. Linkups not following this rule will be deleted.
4) Please link back to the linkup post or grab a button! Let your readers know what's going on.
5) If you'll be sharing your post on social media, we'd love for you to use the hashtag #copycatlinkup.

Inspiration:
Winter Maxi Style.

My CopyCat!

[most amazing scarf you will ever own!]


maxi skirt: Target [2012]
scarf:: Kikilarue

best part about this copy cat is that I had everything in my closet 
just waiting for me to put it all together...I just needed a little inspiration!

We would love for you to link up your outfits and see your copy cats!


6 comments:

  1. I have that photo pinned too--dang, that one gets around! Love your take on it and thanks so much for co-hosting with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is unbelievably cute! If I was anywhere over 5'2" I just know I'd wear maxis all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Skirts are always way too long on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've been dying for one of those Kikilarue scarves..it looks great on you, momma. Thank you for co-hosting, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. Like everyone else, I think it's time to purchase a Kikilarue scarf!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!