If you have been following this past week, you have probably sensed that we have had quite a busy, crazy week...especially the hubby. So I thought I would find something that may put a smile on his face.
That something just happened to be super yummy, and had all of the perfect ingredients...peanut butter, chocolate, pudding, chocolate, whipped cream, and more chocolate.
How could he not be happy?!
You may have seen this recipe floating around Pinterest and if you haven't,
well, then you can thank me later.
Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
(slightly adapted from Taste of Home)
1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)2 packages (13 ounces each) miniature peanut butter cups
4 cups cold 2% milk
2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup creamy peanut butter
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
directions:1.Prepare brownie batter according to package directions
[do not overcook!]. Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
2. Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
4. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
5. Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups.
6. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled.
h e a v e n.
y o u r.
m o u t h.
PS. thought that was heaven?! Wait until you check out my sponsorship page!
I would love to have you in December & January.
It's a buy one get one free kind of day!