Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIHUTW...

What is Hudson up to Wednesday!

We had such an amazing week last week with Nana here, that I knew it was going to be a rough week without her. Hudson seems to be a slump, in a mood, and a little sad. He was so confused the morning after she left, and couldn't figure out why her bed was empty.

How the heck do you explain that to a 17 month old?!
My question exactly!
The only thing I can say is that we will see Nana and Papa soon, and hand him the cow, tractor, and books Nana brought him, which seems to make things a bit better!

We also attempted some family pictures this past week...
epic fail people. epic fail.
Let's just say, the weather took a turn for the worst...Hudson's little chin was quivering, and on top of it all, it started snowing! SNOWING people! 
at some point you just have to call it good and call it a day...chalk one up for effort right?!
Before the weather turned, I did manage to snap this picture...


 Pretty sure this picture made my poopy, snotty attitude, about the snow, and the failed attempt to get a family picture, go away. 
Well. and we got this picture...
 but of course Kalob wasn't in it...which means it doesn't classify as a family picture...
He was probably off getting a blanket to wrap little man in, and wipe the frozen snot off of his cheeks.
 
Now I'm just hoping for one, just one more good weather day, so those dang pictures can be taken!

Has the weather already changed where you live?!
Hope you are all having an amazing week!


6 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!!! Pretty MaMa too :)

    Madison

    www.damarioadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!!!!!! Love his name too!
    Returning the follow!
    Heidi
    www.mustachemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise! I'm a new follower from the GFC blog hop!

    I think your attempt at taking pictures turned out great! I love the one of Hudson! His mohawk kills me! :o)

    Speaking of hair, yours is FABULOUS!!! I have the finest, thinnest hair ever so I can only dream of having my hair look that good. But you really rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how are you today ? how is everything going on?
    i like your blog really nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://theglamorize.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful boy!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!