I just have to share...mainly because I'm hoping some of you can relate and that I'm not the only one! Lately I feel that I'm completely losing it...legit going cRaZy! I'm lacking in some sleep but I didn't think it was effecting me...this much!
You know you're a mom and might be completely losing it when....
- I stepped on the scale this morning and about had a [real] heart attack! "how the heck did I GAIN 28lbs in just a week?!" Is that even possible?! I've been watching what I'm eating, working out every night, still training for the 5k, I know that I had a bite of a "tester" cake pop but I didn't think they were that bad for you...Oh, it would probably help that I wasn't holding my one year old, 30lb, baby boy! [yes, that means I lost 2lbs this week!]
- When you go to warm up a bottle [yes in the microwave, I'm one of those moms] and you find a jar of applesauce sitting there, knowing full well that you or anyone in your family hasn't eaten applesauce all week...where the heck did that come from!?
- When you are at Target and your child points to where the toy aisle is...wow, do you think we come here and play with other toys when we are bored at home!? [target is one dangerous store!]
- You cry at every single "birth" you see on TV...Private Practice for example, seriously had a 1minute birth and I was almost hyperventilating... It should not be that emotional- every.single.time. [and for those that know me well, I'm NOT a crier!]
- When you go out to eat with some old co-workers and you like your child's meal of some macaroni and cheese & mandarin oranges, more than your adult order. happens all the time, dangit!
I have to say though, I wouldn't change a single second of it!
3 days left to enter the giveaway! check it out!