Saturday, July 23, 2011

something special...

This week may seem like nothing special. Nothing extra-ordinary has happened, no life-changing events...well to some of you it won't seem to be, but to me, every single day I get with this little guy is something special!

We go on walks, have "play dates" with the girls, lunch with daddy, date night with mommy and daddy(I think it's safe to say that "buggy" loves him some Gelato!), story time - his favorite right now is  Llama Llama Red Pajama, singing- time- he is loving "twinkle twinkle little star", spending time with daddy and his silly noises- "CHOO CHOO" really gets him hysterically laughing, tummy time and get this....
hudson is rolling over!
I'm still trying to catch it on tape, it just happens too fast!
Can we all agree that those are some of the cutest little baby arms ever?
Those are some serious rolls in which takes some serious digging during bath time! haha.

I think it's safe to say that he has hit his 3month growth spurt. This kid is eating me out of house and home, which means we are spending some quality time at night together, to say the least. But for some reason, I don't find myself complaining because I know just how lucky I am.

He is something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!