Monday, July 18, 2011

presenting....

 We went through a concert phase right before we got married; Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Daughtry, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum all in the month before we tied the knot. We stayed up late, partyed all night with friends, early morning wake ups, work outs every night, & random road trips, we were pretty much living the life, and got it all on video! And then we got married, still living the life, but all of the mentioned above went away, because little Hudson decided to join the fun in my belly! Besides our proposal, and concerts, nothing else is on video ...until we had Husdon... he has officially become my concert series...

Presenting...

H U D S O N   J A M E S...
the no-cryer!

Hudson has never been one to cry. Now, I'm certainly not complaining, and some might thing I'm just a horrible mom for doing this, but he has found some new noises to replace a cry, and they are hilarious, and it is SO hard not to laugh...and to get it all on video.


1 comment:

  1. OHHH my gosh- funniest/cutest noise ever! Haha absolutely LOVE it :)
    love u. miss u.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single one of your comments!