Thursday, June 2, 2011

old school.

Beyond old school, but trust me, oh so cool! :)
So while I was pregnant, I NEVER had a food craving, never made my husband run to the store in the middle of the night for some crazy item, and didn't get gigantic because of some type of off the wall food. But the craving I did have wasn't edible! It was physical!
DONKEY KONG ON SUPER NINTENDO!
Yah, that's right! Super Nintendo! We had one growing up, I took it to college with me (major hit) and then, it disappeared after I came home! Really sad day I must admit.
I don't think Kalob thought I was serious about how much I needed to fulfill this craving, but eventually has gotten the hint, and after I got home from my trip to Boise, this is what I came home to...
Best part is, it just happens to be RED!
U H - M A Z - I N G !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single one of your comments!